|Home||» Products||» Transmission and Final Drive||» Needle Roller Bearing|
Needle Roller Bearing
- Product Type
- Thrust Needle Roller Bearing
Counted amidst the reputed firms, we are engaged in exporting and supplying quality approved Needle Roller Bearing. A team of diligent professionals manufactures the offered bearing in numerous dimensions using the optimum quality raw materials. Widely used in automotive components such as pumps, compressor and rocker arms, provided bearing is mainly installed for reducing the friction. Along with this, the offered Thrust Needle Roller Bearing can be bought from us at economical prices.
- Durable finish
- Fine threading between diameter 0.1 to 0.4
- Simplified installation
- Low maintenance
Needle Roller Bearing- The economical bearer of loads.
The Needle Roller Bearings are the bearings, which make the use of small cylindrical rollers. These are different from the roller bearings on the basis of ratio of diameter and length of the rollers. Having large surface areas that are in link with the bearing outer surfaces these are highly demanded in diverse applications. Additionally, there is little added consent (deviation between the diameter of the bearing and the diameter of the shaft ) so they are much more consolidated. Heavily employed in automobile components such as pumps, compressors, rocker arm pivots and transmissions the Needle Roller Bearings are appreciated for their variety in sizes and tolerance.
Key points and advantages:
- The ends are slightly relieved to change the line contact between the raceways and rollers, designed to defy oscillation and other severe preconditions.
- Prevents tension peaks and extend the service life of bearings, highly appropriate for bearing provisions where radial scope is limited.
- Despite their low cross section, incorporate a high load carrying capacity.
- Feature great rigidity and low inertia forces, which alleviate size and weight diminutions in machinery.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa