|Home||» Products||» Transmission and Final Drive||» Diesel Gearbox|
- Product Type
- Diesel Engine Gearbox
Being a quality certified firm of this field, we are successfully engaged in exporting and supplying an excellent range of Diesel Gearbox. It is manufactured by utilizing superior quality raw materials under the vigilance of adept professionals in various specifications. It is used for speed or torque conversions from rotating source to another device. The offered gearbox is used in numerous industries like agriculture, construction, mining and automotive for power transmission purpose. In addition, this Diesel Gearbox can be purchased from us at marginal prices.
- Noise less operations
- Simple installation
- Low maintenance
- Highly durable
Cost-efficient Diesel Gear Boxes with efficient functionality
The Diesel Gearboxes are the power transmission system, which give controlled application of the power. These use gears and gear trains to give speed and torque transmutations from a rotating power point to some other devices. The most common usage of these products are in motor vehicles, where the transmission accommodates the yield of the inside combustion engine to the drive wheels. Having multiple gear ratios these also come with the quality to switch between them as the speed deviates. This switching executed both automatically and manually. These find uses in a wide assortment of differentâ€”often non-movingâ€”applications like wind turbines.
The Diesel Gearboxes are also utilized in industrial, construction, agricultural, mining and automotive instrumentality.
- Not limited for speed/torque adjustments, secondary mechanisms include power transformation and torque convertors.
- Can use the valve bodies to shift gears utilizing fluid pressures in simultaneity with an ecm (electronic Control Module).
- Utilized to increase torque while cutting the speed of a prime mover output shaft.
- Provide an addition in shaft speed with a diminution of torque, change the physical motility direction of power transmission.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa